- Lovely 3BR/2.5 BA home in Captain’s Point with deeded boat slip
- Beautiful lawn, landscaping and in-ground pool!
- Well-maintained and cared for home
- Hardwood floors on main floor
- White cabinetry in kitchen with granite counters, SS appliances, island and prep sink
- Open floorplan with plenty of windows for natural light
- Wainscoting, vaulted ceilings in dining space
- Large great room with fireplace overlooks backyard and pool
- Main level primary bedroom with hardwood floors, trey ceiling and attached primary bath.
- Primary bath has garden soaking tub, dual sink vanity and separate shower
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs, or bedroom and office/bonus room
- Upstairs full bath
- Laundry room on 1st level with washer and dryer
- Attached 2-car garage
About this home
Wonderful home in the Captain’s Point community! Neighborhood has lake access and this home has a deeded boat-slip included! Beautifully maintained home on .21 acres with an in-ground pool! Open floorplan for easy living and entertaining! Wonderfully light and airy with plenty of windows throughout. Hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings on main floor. Chef’s kitchen complete with an island, prep sink and pantry! Primary suite on first level offers double sink vanity, soaking tub, separate shower. Laundry also on main level. Two additional bedrooms with a full bath upstairs. Captain’s Point offers community dock, pool, and tennis courts. Great location with easy access to boat slip and very walkable to local shopping! Zoned schools: Cornelius Elementary School, Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School. Cornelius is a lakeside town in north Mecklenburg County that offers many things to do and enjoy on Lake Norman or completely on shore!
Dragon Boat Festival
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakeries and Breweries
|Reedy Creek Park
Over 16 miles of Trails and Greenways
|Cain Center for the Arts
Cornelius Public Library
Nestled between Davidson and Huntersville, Cornelius is close enough to enjoy all that both communities have to offer. All Lake Norman communities have much to offer with restaurants, shops and downtown events. Cornelius also has over 54 miles of shoreline with parks and restaurants that delight in the beauty of Lake Norman. There are local marinas and public access to Lake Norman where rentals for boats, jet skis and paddle boards are available. Cornelius has quickly grown into a thriving community with modern conveniences, a quaint downtown with shopping, seasonal events, a new art center (currently in construction phase) and activities for all ages.
Local Schools Near this Home
Cornelius Elementary is less than a 2 mile drive from 21406 Baltic Drive. Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School are less than 4.5 miles from this location. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Pine Lake Preparatory, Community School of Davidson, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, Cannon School, Davidson Green School, Lake Norman Charter School, Langtree Charter Academy as well as an International Baccalaureate program that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Cornelius Elementary School is an Honor School of Excellence. Becoming a lifelong learner begins with a collaborative effort! Mutual respect and shared responsibility between students, teachers, and the community provide an enriched and complete learning experience for all that allows all students to reach their full potential. From Character Ed to Digital Citizenship and after-school enrichment programs, Cornelius Elementary offers plenty of opportunities for students to engage in a multitude of learning experiences in and out of the classroom. More information can be found by visiting the school website: https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/corneliusES/Pages/Default.aspx
- Bailey Middle School opened in 2006 and has a record of high student achievement and outstanding programs in art, music and athletics. A well-rounded education is in place with a newly adapted program, “Leader In Me” which is based on Steven Covey’s philosophy from 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Parents and the community offer tremendous volunteer support. Organizations, churches and businesses have partnerships at Bailey Middles School. There are also numerous clubs and athletic teams offered to the student body. There is additional information on Bailey Middle School at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/baileyMS/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx.
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is less than a minute drive from 10004 Willow Leaf Lane. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Cornelius is located in northern Mecklenburg County less than 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
South End, Dilworth, NoDa, Plaza Midwood
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum