- RARE FIND!
- Fabulous brick ranch in Davidson
- 4BR/2.5 BA, with 2800+ square feet of living space
- Open floorplan
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Very well-maintained home with latest update/remodel in 2015
- Chefs kitchen has granite counters, SS appliances, gas cooktop and pantry space
- Extra cabinetry, touch faucets and new refrigerator!
- Spacious breakfast area and great room with plenty of windows and natural light
- Formal living and dining space offers flexibility for playroom, home office or bonus room!
- Primary suite has an attached, updated bath with claw foot tub and walk-in shower
- Large laundry and mudroom
- Sunroom overlooking a fully fenced, big backyard. Ideal for a pool, entertaining and/or playing
- 1 car garage
- Central vacuum
- New roof and deck awning in 2017, new shutters in 2019
- New windows in 2020
About this home
Large brick ranch in Davidson! This 4BR/2.5 BA home sits on a .65 acre, fully fenced lot. The open floorplan is designed for easy everyday living and entertaining! An abundance of living space offers maximum flexibility. Formal spaces as well as a great room that opens to breakfast area and Chef’s kitchen. Kitchen offers expansive cabinetry, granite counters, SS appliances and two touch faucet sinks! Primary suite has an updated bath with dual sink vanity, claw foot tub, walk-in shower. This home has been lovingly cared for and well-maintained! New windows in 2020, new roof and deck awning in 2017. Must see! Walk or bike to downtown Davidson shops and restaurants or hop on one of the many paved greenways offering connectivity through the town! Davidson K-8 and William Amos Hough High School are just minutes away. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. Enjoy all that the community has to offer!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson K-8 and William Amos Hough High School are less than 2.5 miles from this wonderful home. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Lakeside Preparatory, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Phoenix Montessori, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School and Pioneer Springs Community School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson K-8 (formerly Davidson Elementary School) is the neighborhood school for Churchill Road. Davidson K-8 is a highly sought after public elementary and middle school that accommodates grades K-8 in one neighborhood school. Davidson K-8 believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson K-8: https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just a few minutes drive from 1022 Churchill Road. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. They offer World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website: http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum