- Wonderful 4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath home in the desirable Heritage Green neighborhood!
- Fabulous location. Minutes from I-77, Old Cornelius, and Birkdale
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout first floor
- Modern kitchen features gray cabinetry, SS appliances, and bar seating
- Great room has gas fireplace with logs
- French doors in Great room allow access to back patio
- Primary bedroom and bath on main floor
- Primary bath dual sink vanity, updated lighting
- Additional bedrooms upstairs with access to hall bath
- Laundry room on main floor with W/D connections
- New roof, A/C, and storm door in 2017
- Nicely manicured backyard, fully fenced
- Detached 2-car garage
- Move-in ready!
About this home
Beautifully maintained 4BR/2.5BA home in Heritage Green! Great location with easy access to I-77, Old Cornelius, and Birkdale. Home has wonderful indoor and outdoor spaces, perfect for everyday living and entertaining. Private, fenced backyard with roll-out Sun Setter awning. Primary suite is located on the main floor. Primary bedroom features a walk-in closet and attached primary bath with dual sink vanity. Additional bedrooms upstairs with hall bath access. Large bonus/bed on second level, currently a movie room! Zoned schools: J.V. Washam Elementary School, Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School. Cornelius is a lakeside town in north Mecklenburg County that offers many things to do and enjoy on Lake Norman or completely on shore!
McCain Arts Center
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakeries and Breweries
|Reedy Creek Park
Over 16 miles of Trails and Greenways
|Cain Center for the Arts
Cornelius Public Library
Nestled between Davidson and Huntersville, Cornelius is close enough to enjoy all that both communities have to offer. All Lake Norman communities have much to offer with restaurants, shops and downtown events. Cornelius also has over 54 miles of shoreline with parks and restaurants that delight in the beauty of Lake Norman. There are local marinas and public access to Lake Norman where rentals for boats, jet skis and paddle boards are available. Cornelius has quickly grown into a thriving community with modern conveniences, a quaint downtown with seasonal events and activities for all ages.
Local Schools Near this Home
J.V Washam Elementary is less than one mile from 10524 Meadow Crossing Lane. Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School are less than 2 miles from this terrific home. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby: Pine Lake Preparatory, Community School of Davidson, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, Cannon School, Davidson Green School, Lake Norman Charter School, Langtree Charter Academy as well as an International Baccalaureate program that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- J.V. Washam Elementary School is the neighborhood school for Heritage Green neighborhood. J.V Washam strives to instill a passion for learning in their students through a challenging, yet nurturing environment. Children are encouraged to discover and create, while learning to be critical thinkers, caring individuals and life-long learners. Numerous clubs and activities are offered. The CMS website offers additional information at https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/jvwashamES/Pages/Default.aspx
- Bailey Middle School opened in 2006 and has a record of high student achievement and outstanding programs in art, music and athletics. A well-rounded education is in place with a newly adapted program, “Leader In Me” which is based on Steven Covey’s philosophy from 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Parents and the community offer tremendous volunteer support. Organizations, churches and businesses have partnerships at Bailey Middles School. There are also numerous clubs and athletic teams offered to the student body. There is additional information on Bailey Middle School at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/baileyMS/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx.
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just a few minutes drive from the Antiquity neighborhood. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Cornelius is located in northern Mecklenburg County less than 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
South End, Dilworth, NoDa, Plaza Midwood
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum