At the Richards Group, our work is deeply rooted in a personal approach to the real estate experience. To our team, real estate is not just a profession, it is a responsibility to our clients. We strive to create a personal and seamless approach to your purchase, sale or relocation. With over 30 years behind us, we understand the real estate market and our community. Our knowledge, expertise and tenacity allow us to align our clients with the best real estate experience possible. Whether downsizing, buying, selling or moving from out of state, the Richards Group is ready to implement its dynamic, personal approach to the transaction and the transition will be a seamless process. Viewing real estate through the lens of our client, the Richards Group combines talent, resources and experience so we can support you every step of the way. We invite you to trust our team of seasoned professionals at the Richards Group.
Mary Lib Richards grew up in Statesville. She has a B.A. in Journalism that prepared her for success in advertising and real estate. Read More …
Jim Richards is a native of Lancaster SC and graduated from Davidson College. Read More …
If you are relocating to Davidson or the Lake Norman Area, we at the Richards Group, want to be the first to welcome you! We sincerely want you to have the very best experience buying your ideal home. If you are selling your home or leaving the community, we want to make your transition a joyful one and help you meet your financial goals.
- In 2017, the Richards Group sold over $35,000,000 in real estate, making the group the third largest sales team in the Carolina MLS
- #1 sales team for Keller Williams Huntersville with $23M in sales (70 units)
- Richards Group is associated with Keller Williams Realty, an international company that is the largest firm in the United States
- Our team has established relationships with real estate attorneys, lenders, appraisers, inspectors, title companies and other professionals who are valuable contributors to the real estate transaction
- Jim Richards won the Compliance Award for the Keller Williams – Huntersville office 5 years in a row