- Custom built home on a private location in New Neighborhood in Old Davidson!
- Spacious 4BR/3.2BA home with over 4400 square feet!
- Lovely interior details: hickory floors, tray and coffered ceilings, French doors, wainscoting, built-ins and more!
- Open floorplan for ease of entertaining family and friends
- Kitchen offers white cabinetry, gas range, double ovens, custom hood, SS appliances
- Great room with fireplace, coffered ceiling and French doors to deck
- Large primary bedroom on main floor features tray ceiling, chair rail detail and walk-in closets
- Attached primary bath has dual sink vanity, jetted tub and separate shower
- Second floor offers 3 additional bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Craft room or home office on second level along with bonus room
- Over 270 square feet of walk-in storage off bonus room
- Drop zone and laundry room conveniently located near garage entrance
- Sealed crawlspace
- Private backyard, fully fenced
- Three deck areas in back for enjoying the outdoors
- Attached, two car garage
About this home
Beautiful custom built home on a quiet street in the St. Alban’s neighborhood! Lovely details inside and outside. Details abound with hickory hardwood floors, wainscoting, coffered ceilings, French doors and more! Floorplan is open and provides great flow for entertaining family and friends! Spacious Primary suite is located on the main floor overlooking the private backyard. Three additional bedrooms, bonus room and office/craft space upstairs. This is a lovely home. A must see! The St. Alban’s/New Neighborhood in Old Davidson community offers greenspaces, dog park, playgrounds, community garden, neighborhood social gatherings and more! N Faulkner Way is just minutes away from assigned schools: Davidson K-8 and William Amos Hough High School. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College, which is a short 1/2 mile away. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. Old Neighborhood in New Davidson is a walkable mile or a short drive to downtown Davidson, where there is something for everyone!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson K-8 is a short 5 minute drive from this wonderful home. William Amos Hough High School is about 3 miles from N Faulkner Way. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson K-8 is the neighborhood school for New Neighborhood in Old Davidson. DK-8 is a highly acclaimed public elementary/middle school. Once known as Davidson Elementary, DES expanded, due to the rapid growth in the area, to accommodate grades 6-8. Davidson K-8 believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson Elementary School at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just a few minutes drive from New Neighborhood in Old Davidson. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
South End area
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum