- Charming 3BR 3.5 BA home located in the heart of Davidson!
- Beautiful hardwood floors on main level and upstairs
- Lovely details throughout: wrap around porch, metal roofing, stone fireplace, built-ins
- White kitchen cabinetry with open shelving, gas range, butcher block island
- Ample bright, natural light throughout
- Primary suite on main floor
- Two spacious bedrooms upstairs with full hall bath
- Loft area and bonus area on upper level
- Finished basement area offers an additional bedroom, office space and full bath.
- Unfinished basement space can be used as a workroom, storage, or finished for additional living space
- Patio in private, landscaped backyard
- Backyard storage building
- This is a very well-maintained home and move-in ready!
About this home
Charming 3BR/3.5 Bath custom home with basement space, just 1.5 blocks from Main Street in Davidson! Situated on a very quiet street, this bright, energy-efficient, 8 year old home is in like-new condition. Turnkey & walkable to Davidson restaurants, Farmer’s Market, shopping & College activities. Home has a wrap-around front porch, stone patio in rear yard, 2-car parking pad, storage shed w/ slate roof & a beautifully landscaped small yard. 2445 heated above grade square footage; 581 finished basement area & 871 unfinished basement which is heated & cooled. Primary suite on main level w/ beautiful bath, gorgeous great room w/ stone hearth & wood burning fireplace. Island kitchen has honed granite, SS appliances & tile backsplash. Hickory floors on main level, exterior cedar siding, Azek trim, standing seam metal roof (50+ yr life), tankless hot water heater, Icynene insulation, high-grade Marvin windows & window treatments. Close to town, great custom quality, energy efficient & low maintenance! Goodrum Street is just a short walk to the shops and restaurants and to the center of Downtown Davidson. Davidson K-8 is within walking/biking distance and William Amos Hough High School is just minutes away. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. Enjoy all that the community has to offer!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson K-8 is within walking and biking distance from 415 Goodrum Street. William Amos Hough High School is just under a 10 minute drive from this wonderful home. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Lakeside Preparatory, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Phoenix Montessori, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School and Pioneer Springs Community School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson K-8 (formerly Davidson Elementary School) is the neighborhood school for the Davidson Infill and is located less than a mile from Goodrum Street. Davidson K-8 is a highly sought after public elementary and now, middle school, that accommodates grades K-8 in one neighborhood school. Davidson K-8 believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson K-8 at https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just over 3 miles from 415 Goodrum Street. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. They offer World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum