- Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath filled with upgrades and beautiful details
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the main floor
- Fabulous chef’s kitchen with island, gas cooktop, prep sink, SS appliances, pantry
- Lovely white cabinetry in kitchen upgraded with pull outs for pots/pans, spices, and trash/recycle
- Glass front cabinetry and wooden vent hood
- Open-concept floor plan with expansive great room with fireplace
- Sunroom off great room is ideal for relaxing, home office, exercise or playroom
- Luxurious master bedroom with tray-ceiling, trim-work, and Pottery Barn chandelier
- Walk-in master closet equipped with Elfa closet system
- Attached master bath with double vanity with granite, double shower heads, and linen closet
- Formal dining/living flex space
- Plantation shutters, wainscoting, French doors, trim-work detailing
- Downstairs and upstairs Laundry rooms
- Second level landing has a cozy reading nook
- Three spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Large bonus space plumbed for wet bar
- Loads of storage space!
- Back patio off sunroom
- Fully fenced backyard with irrigation system
- Terrific privacy! Lot backs to a HOA wooded, common area
- Quiet cul-de-sac like street with grassy common area
- Walking trails, community pool and playground
- Move-in ready! Must see!
About this home
This wonderful home is filled with all the sought after features and details of a dream home! Located in the Vermillion neighborhood, Cimarron Circle is just a hop, skip and a jump from shopping, local breweries and eateries, Discovery Place Kids, Birkdale Village and all that Charlotte has to offer! An open-concept floor plan with a chef’s kitchen, breakfast area and over-sized great room! Wonderful flow for entertaining family and friends! Fall in love with the white kitchen cabinetry and glass front details, large quartz-topped island, with seating, gas cook-top, prep sink and custom pull-out features! Large breakfast area and front-room are trimmed out with beautiful wainscoting! Great room offers ample space for gathering and relaxing around the weathered brick fireplace! Sunroom is just off the great room. Makes for an ideal playroom, home office, or quiet living space. The master bedroom is a luxurious sized retreat with a stunning chandelier and a feature wall of trim work. An Elfa organizing system maximizes functionality in the walk-in closet. Minimize the up and down with two laundry rooms! One located off the master bedroom on the main level, the other foo the hallway upstairs! You’ll find three spacious bedrooms up and an expansive bonus room. Truly a wonderful, must-see home!
|Discovery Place Kids
Rosedale Shopping Center
|Groceries – Publix, Harris Teeter, Whole Foods
Restaurants and Breweries
Lowe’s Home Improvement Store
|Novant Hospital – Huntersville
Local Schools Near this Home
Blythe Elementary School and JM Alexander Middle School are less than 3 miles from this property. North Mecklenburg High School is a short 6 minute drive from Cimarron Close Lane. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Lake Norman Charter School, Mallard Creek STEM Academy, Lakeside Charter Academy, Community School of Davidson, Pine Lake Preparatory, Corvian Cummunity Charter School, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, Cannon School, Davidson Green School, as well as the International Baccalaureate programs that are available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- LeGette Blythe Elementary School is the designated elementary school for the Vermillion neighborhood. Blythe opened its doors in 1998 and educates students from PreK – 5th grade. Blythe believes every child should be presented with opportunities that will foster and implement problem solving skills while demonstrating appreciation and respect for one another. Blythe also offers an IB curriculum that nurtures its students to be curious, knowledgeable and caring, while striving to create a more peaceful world through understanding and respecting cultural differences. Relationships with other schools, governments and international organizations help support Blythe with this program. Additional information can be found at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/blytheES/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx.
- JM Alexander Middle School began the 2017-2018 school year in a brand new building right around the corner from the original JM Alexander. Grades 6-8 are inspired to exhibit the competencies based around the characteristics of a “JM Scholar.” The middle school students follow an International Baccalaureate program and are encouraged to challenge themselves, set goals, take risks and to be responsible for themselves and the world around them. JM Alexander also has electives in music, band, art, drama. Clubs and athletic teams are available for students to join. You can read more about the JM Scholar and the school’s mission on the CMS website: http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/jmalexanderMS/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx. Learn more about the IB Program at JM Alexander through this link: https://sites.google.com/cms.k12.nc.us/ibjma/ib-myp.
- North Mecklenburg High School was named a 2016 Magnet School of Distinction. NMHS offers a World Language Academy, an International Baccalaureate program, and a Technical Institute, NMIT, that offers students experience in automotive, culinary arts, cosmetology and agricultural science programs. More information on all educational opportunities offered at NMHS can be found on the CMS website: http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/northmecklenburgHS/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Huntersville is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 15 miles to the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city! Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
South End area Shops, Eateries and Breweries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum