- Coming soon!
- Gorgeous home in one of Concord’s most adored neighborhoods!
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout
- 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with 3700 square feet of living space
- Spacious 2 story Great Room with fireplace and built-in cabinetry
- Crown molding, wainscoting, tray ceiling, Plantation shutters and more!
- Chef’s kitchen sure to delight with quartz counters, SS appliances, beverage refrigerator and pantry
- Kitchen island with seating and breakfast room
- Large Master suite on main level
- Master Bath has soaking tub, dual sink vanity, and lots of storage
- Walk-in master closet with closet organizer
- Three additional, generous sized bedrooms upstairs with two baths
- One upstairs bedroom has a sitting area and private bath, could be a second master bedroom
- Bonus room is ideal for office space, exercise studio, playroom or movie room
- Laundry room with white cabinetry, sink, and counter space
- Deck and patio with fire pit
- Fully fenced backyard
- Encapsulated crawlspace
- Security system
Fabulous home in a great neighborhood! Well maintained with many wonderful details and features! Beautiful lighting, quartz countertops, wood floors, millwork and more! Wonderful open floorplan for entertaining family and friends! First floor master suite with tray ceiling, wood floors and luxurious master bath is sure to delight! Kitchen with eat-in breakfast area opens to a spacious deck, patio, and large, private backyard. Kings Crossing is a highly desirable neighborhood in Concord, conveniently located near Afton Ridge and I-85. Kings Crossing offers many neighborhood amenities including clubhouse, community pool, tennis courts and basketball courts.
|Piedmont Farmers Market
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Frank Like Park and Hiking Trails
Vietnam Veterans Park
Cabarrus County Arena and Events
Clearwater Arts Center and Studios
Cabarrus Arts Council
Downtown Concord Music and Events
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson K-8 is just over a mile from 347 Delburg Street. William Amos Hough High School is less than 4 miles away. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Lakeside Preparatory, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Phoenix Montessori, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Carl A. Furr Elementary is the neighborhood school for Kings Crossing. Just under a 10 minute drive from this lovely home, Furr Elementary is the first Cabarrus county school to offer a language immersion program. The Cabarrus county schools website offers additional information regarding Furr Elementary School at http://www.cabarrus.k12.nc.us/Page/15
- Harold E. Winkler Middle School opened its doors in 2011 and has a state of the art performing arts center as well as two gymnasiums that accommodate 1500 people. Winkler Middle School is an authorized IB World School that is committed to providing a top-notch challenging education along with an international focus. More information about Winkler Middle School can be found on the school website: https://www.cabarrus.k12.nc.us/domain/9574
- West Cabarrus High School is less than a four mile drive from 828 Kings Crossing and offers a variety of educational opportunities with traditional classes and AP courses along with an International Baccalaureate program. WCHS is also proud to offer a STEM Program in Aviation and Aerospace. World Languages, course offerings in the Arts and a vast array of clubs and athletics give students an opportunity to explore their interests and passions. More information regarding West Cabarrus High School can be found on the CCS website at http://www.cabarrus.k12.nc.us/Page/89
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Concord is located in Cabarrus County less than 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum