- .56 acre parcel on a quiet, dead end street.
- Largest available lot in the Davidson Infill!
- Architectural rendering and floorplan has been specifically designed for this lot by Plattner Custom Builders
- 3928 square feet with 4BR/3.5BA
- Chef’s kitchen with adjoining wet bar area
- Great room with fireplace
- Spacious Master suite on main floor with walk-in closet
- Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
- Flex/Bonus space upstairs for extra living space, rec room or exercise room
- Fine quality, beautiful appointments, and millwork
- Veranda and outdoor living spaces for relaxating and entertaining
- 2.5 car garage, garage apartment
- Short walk to downtown Davidson shops and restaurants.
- Walkable to Davidson Elementary, Davidson College, Greenways and more
About this lot
Large, .56 acre lot in the heart of Davidson! Build this beautiful rendering designed specifically for this parcel by Plattner Custom Homes. This wonderful architectural plan features over 3900 square feet of heated living space designed for everyday living and entertaining! Open concept kitchen and living area, Luxurious master suite on main floor. Three additional bedrooms and two baths are upstairs with a bonus area. Lovely outdoor living areas! Detached 2.5 car garage, apartment or home office/flex space. Plattner Custom Builders is a local, well-respected, certified green builder focusing on quality and attention to detail. Choose this architectural rendering or design your own. Don’t miss this opportunity! Tucked away in a private area of the Davidson Village Infill, yet very walkable to ALL Davidson has to offer! Eastway Street is just minutes away from Davidson Elementary, Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian-friendly and bicycle friendly community. 710 Eastway is just a short walk from downtown Davidson, where there is something for everyone!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson Elementary is a quick 1-mile walk from this address. Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School are less than a 4 mile drive from Eastway Street. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Lakeside Preparatory, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Phoenix Montessori, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson Elementary School is the neighborhood school for Eastway Street. DES is a highly sought after public elementary school that soon will be expanding to accommodate grades K-8. Davidson Elementary believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson Elementary School at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- Bailey Middle School opened in 2006 and has a record of high student achievement and outstanding programs in art, music, and athletics. A well-rounded education is in place with a newly adapted program, “Leader In Me” which is based on Steven Covey’s philosophy from 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Parents and the community offer tremendous volunteer support. Organizations, churches, and businesses have partnerships at Bailey Middles School. There are also numerous clubs and athletic teams offered to the student body. There is additional information on Bailey Middle School at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/baileyMS/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx.
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just a few minutes drive from Eastway Street. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors, and Advanced Placement classes. World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries, and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum