- Darling 3BR / 2.5BA home in Gilead Village
- Popular Saussy Burbank home with double front porches
- Open floor plan with 9′ ceilings
- White cabinetry in kitchen with SS appliances and breakfast bar
- Spacious master suite opens to upper-level front porch
- Master bath has large vanity with lots of storage and two sinks
- Formal dining or flex room, perfect for office space or playroom
- Lots of natural sunlight
- Back patio
- Fenced backyard offers privacy
About this home
Wonderful home in Gilead Village! Great open concept floor plan, perfect for entertaining family and friends! Double porches and back patio to extend your living space outdoors! White cabinetry in kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Breakfast area and snack bar. Formal dining room or flex space opens to covered front porch. Spacious master suite upstairs along with two additional bedrooms and full bath. Neighborhood has a community pool, sidewalks, streetlights and clubhouse.
|Discovery Place Kids
Rosedale Shopping Center
|Groceries – Publix, Harris Teeter, Whole Foods
Restaurants and Breweries
Lowe’s Home Improvement Store
|Novant Hospital – Huntersville
Local Schools Near this Home
Barnette Elementary School and Bradley Middle School are less than 2 miles from this property. Hopewell High School is a little over three miles from Dunton Street. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Lake Norman Charter School, Mallard Creek STEM Academy, Lakeside Charter Academy, Community School of Davidson, Pine Lake Preparatory, Corvian Cummunity Charter School, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, Cannon School, Davidson Green School, as well as the International Baccalaureate programs that are available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Barnette Elementary School is the designated elementary school for the Gilead Village neighborhood. Barnette opened its doors in 2008 and educates students from PreK – 5th grade. Following the familiar “it takes a village to raise a child” philosophy, Barnette believes that a collaboration between students, teachers and families is where improvement begins. Recognized as a Cambridge International School in 2015-2016, Barnette continues this program, fostering curiosity in students and a lifelong joy of learning. Additional information can be found at https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/barnetteES/Pages/Default.aspx.
- Francis Bradley Middle School educates grades 6-8 while emphasizing responsibility and accountability. The middle school students learn in an engaging environment where education is a top priority. Bradley School also participates in the Cambridge Program that offers higher level learning. There are numerous electives in music, chorus, band, art, and theater offered at Bradley. Clubs and athletic teams are also available for students to join. You can read more about Bradley Middle School and the school’s mission on the CMS website: https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/francisbradleyMS/Pages/Default.aspx.
- Hopewell High School focuses on the whole student, making academic success a top priority while also fostering the social and emotional needs of high school students. The Titan student body Creed stresses the importance of responsibility to oneself while being respectful of others, to show academic courage and resilience, and to push oneself to go beyond the ordinary, every day. Hopewell encourages all students to be involved in the numerous clubs, athletics and activities that are offered to the student body. More information on the academic and extracurricular offerings can be found on the CMS website: https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/hopewellHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Huntersville is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 15 miles to the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city! Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
South End area Shops, Eateries and Breweries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum