- Stunning 5BR/5.5 BA home walking distance to Downtown Davidson!
- LEED certified and built by John Marshall Custom Homes in 2017
- Andersen thermal windows
- Beautiful hardwood floors on both the main level and upstairs
- Chef’s kitchen with cabinets to the ceiling, center island with seating, custom hood
- 6-burner Gas cooktop, SS appliances, beverage refrigerator
- Walk-in pantry with shelving, drawers and counter space
- Great Room with gas fireplace
- Extensive storage and cabinetry in laundry
- Lots of natural light!
- Primary suite on main floor
- Primary bath has dual vanity, heated floor, walk-in shower without a threshold!
- Three bedrooms upstairs, two with en suite baths
- Built-ins in landing area with office space or reading niche
- Fully insulated 3-season porch with gas fireplace with flexibility to use as a screened in porch or enclosed space
- Enlarged, fully insulated 2 car garage with workroom plumbed for a sink. Ideal for hobby space, gardening/potting area or woodworking!
- Finished 1 BR/1BA apartment above garage
- Professionally landscaped yard, including irrigation for yard and drip lines in planting beds
- Aluminum fence in backyard
About this home
This is an exquisite home located in the heart of Davidson! Energy Star and LEED certified! This home has many updates and upgrades… from small decorative touches to big ticket items: Andersen windows, high-end lighting, upgraded cabinetry, marble counters, a soapstone island Thermador appliances, glass doorknobs and interior transom windows! Charming details to wow and love! Terrific floorplan with 4″ hickory hardwood floors throughout and plenty of natural light! Primary bath has heated floors, dual sink vanity and a walk-in shower with two shower heads! Quiet front porch and 3-season back porch with the flexibility of using as a screen porch or enclosed space. Fully finished garage apartment, with same touches as the main house. Perfect space for a home office, gym, in-law apartment or rental opportunity. Delburg Street is just a half mile walk from all Davidson has to offer: Davidson College, Downtown Davidson restaurants and shops, including Milkbread, EarthFare, and Harris Teeter. Davidson K-8 is within walking/biking distance and William Amos Hough High School is just minutes away. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. Welcome to Davidson, NC where there is something for everyone!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson K-8 is less than 1.5 miles from 351 Delburg Street and William Amos Hough High School is just over 4 miles away (roughly a 10 min drive). There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Lakeside Preparatory, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Phoenix Montessori, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School and Pioneer Springs Community School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson K-8 (formerly Davidson Elementary School) is the neighborhood school for the Davidson Infill and is located less than a mile from Goodrum Street. Davidson K-8 is a highly sought after public elementary and now, middle school, that accommodates grades K-8 in one neighborhood school. Davidson K-8 believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson K-8 at https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just a few minutes drive from Delburg Street. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. They offer World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum