- Waterfront lot in Watertree Landing!
- .89 acres, practically level
- Pier and Dock are permitted
- Well and Septic on the property (for 3BR, 2.5 BA)
- Bring your own builder!
About this lot
Nearly an acre of land in Watertree Landing! Beautiful property with gentle slope to the water. Well and septic in place, although buyer may need to update system. Rare opportunity! Waterfront living, yet just minutes from shopping, I-77, Downtown Mooresville and more! Downtown Mooresville has a robust town filled with something for everyone!
|Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Gathering Spots
Celebration of the Arts through classes and theater
Charles Mack Citizen Center
Offices, Retail, Services
|Lazy 5 Ranch
Lake Norman State Park
Mazeppa Road Park
|North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Summer Concert Series
Festival of Food Trucks
Uncorked & Artsy
Local Schools Near this Home
Woodland Heights Elementary School and Woodland Heights Middle School are under a 10 minute drive from Barber Loop. Lake Norman High School is less than eight miles away. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Lakeside Preparatory, Langtree Charter Academy, Woodlawn School, Community School of Davidson, Davidson Day School, Davidson Green School, Phoenix Montessori, and Cannon School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the primary years (Coddle Creek Elementary), middle school years (Mt. Mourne School) and high school years (South Iredell High School).
- Woodland Heights is the neighborhood school for Barber Loop. WHE strives to provide a nurturing and safe environment while instilling a passion for learning. Building a sense of confidence, responsibility and global awareness in students along the way. Core values include: relationships between each other and the community, Collaboration as a team, Holding high standards while pursuing excellence with Fairness and Transparency. More information is available at http://woodlandheights.issnc.org
- Woodland Heights Middle School is aspiring to be a top 10 NC middle school through challenging and encouraging students to be passionate about learning and their success while taking personal ownership of their education for middle school and beyond. WHMS supports a curriculum that is aligned with the North Carolina Standard Course of Study. Elective classes and after school enrichment programs are offered, such as Odyssey of the Mind, Science Olympiad, Jazz Band, Chorus, Chess and more. There is additional information on Woodland Heights Middle School at http://brawley.issnc.org.
- Lake Norman High School: LNHS is less than 8 miles from Barber Loop. While offering Standard, Honors, and Advanced Placement classes, as well as internships with various community partners, LNHS strives to instill passion while preparing students for a successful future. LNHS provides a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may get involved in the school community and explore their interests. More information regarding Lake Norman High School can be found on the school website at http://lakenormanhigh.issnc.org
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Mooresville is located in southern Iredelll County is less than 25 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries, and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum