- Beautiful Craftsman style home in Davidson!
- Just a few walkable blocks to Downtown Davidson restaurants, shops and Davidson College
- Nearly 2700 square feet with 3BR, 2.5 BA and bonus room!
- Screened in porch overlooks a quiet, private backyard
- Open concept floorplan
- Gorgeous stack-stone fireplace in Great Room
- Flex space for home office, living room or formal dining
- Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, granite and pantry
- Spacious Master Suite on main floor
- Walk-in master closet, dual sink vanity, garden tub and shower
- Breakfast area with access to screened porch
- Drop-zone in entry
- Laundry on main floor
- Attached 2-car garage
- Well maintained home! Move-in ready!
About this home
Great opportunity just a few walkable blocks to Downtown Davidson and shops at Circles at 30! Lovely home, inside and outside! Very well maintained with three bedrooms and two baths on a quiet, in-town street. No HOA. Open concept floorplan with lots of windows and natural light! Master suite on main floor with two additional bedrooms and large bonus room upstairs. Magnolia Street is just minutes away from Davidson K-8 and William Amos Hough High School. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. 321 Magnolia Street is just over a half mile away from downtown Davidson, where there is something for everyone!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson K-8 is a short 5 minute drive from this wonderful home. William Amos Hough High School is just over 4 miles from Magnolia Street. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Lakeside Preparatory, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Phoenix Montessori, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School and Pioneer Springs Community School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson K-8 (formerly Davidson Elementary School) is the neighborhood school for Magnolia Street and is a short 1.5 mile drive or bike ride. Davidson K-8 is a highly sought after public elementary and now, middle school, accommodates grades K-8 in one neighborhood school. Davidson K-8 believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson K-8 at https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is about a 10 minute drive from 321 MAGNOLIA STREET. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. They offer World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum