- Wonderful 3BR 2.5 BA home located in the heart of Davidson!
- Many updates with the charm and “good bones” of an older home!
- Beautiful hardwood floors downstairs and upstairs
- Lovely details… old and new
- Crown molding, shutters, arched doorways, French doors
- Living room has plenty of natural light and opens to screened in porch
- White kitchen with Shaker style cabinetry, island, SS appliances, pantry
- Eat in kitchen and built in desk area
- Spacious Master suite tucked away on the main floor
- Master bath has walk in shower, soaking tub and dual sinks, w/c
- Screened in porch continues to an expansive deck with additional space for entertaining and enjoying the private backyard
- Two additional, large bedrooms upstairs share a hall bath
- Lower level has a fully outfitted apartment and private deck. Perfect for a rental, Airbnb or private home office
- This is a very well-maintained home!
About this home
This charming home is just a hop, skip and a jump from Downtown Davidson, Davidson College and Davidson K-8. Full of detail and attention, this home has much to offer! Many updates over the years including a kitchen remodel and new cabinetry, recessed lighting, master bath and laundry room update, fresh paint, new plumbing and nearly all new electrical! Spacious master suite on main floor with a beautiful master bath. Den or office has built-in shelves, cabinets and a closet (4th bedroom). Private yard backs up to wooded area. Lower level has tons of storage, a workshop area, and an apartment with access to private washer/dryer connection. Outside entrance and deck for lower level apartment. Woodland Street is just a short walk to the shops and restaurants and to the center of Downtown Davidson. Davidson K-8 is within walking/biking distance and William Amos Hough High School is just minutes away. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. Enjoy all that the community has to offer!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson K-8 is within walking and biking distance from 316 Woodland Street. William Amos Hough High School is just under a 10 minute drive from this wonderful home. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Lakeside Preparatory, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Phoenix Montessori, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School and Pioneer Springs Community School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson K-8 (formerly Davidson Elementary School) is the neighborhood school for the Davidson Infill and is located less than a mile from Woodland Street. Davidson K-8 is a highly sought after public elementary and now, middle school, accommodates grades K-8 in one neighborhood school. Davidson K-8 believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson K-8 at https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just over 3 miles from 316 Woodland Street. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. They offer World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum