- Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/2716761
- Beautiful curb appeal!
- Antique front door with leaded glass.
- Lovely home in the popular New Neighborhood in Old Davidson.
- Rocking chair front porch for relaxation and entertaining!
- 2800+ square feet with a terrific, open concept floorplan
- Large living room filled with natural light
- Formal dining room and hallway with wainscoting
- Kitchen has center island, granite, Thermador gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
- Great room has gas fireplace, Plantation shutters and access to back deck
- Spacious tiled laundry room on first floor with cabinetry
- Master on main level with attached en-suite and walk-in his/her closets
- Master bath has dual vanities, garden tub and separate shower
- Second bedroom (or office) and full bath on main floor for maximum flexibility
- Additional bedroom and full bath upstairs
- Huge bonus room
- Deckdesigned with entertaining in mind!
- Attached, two car garage with extra storage space, garage door opener and keyless entry
- Side door access to garage
- Fully fenced backyard
- Professionally landscaped with zoysia sod
- Irrigation system
- Exterior trim replaced and painted with PVC in 2016
- Built by Cunnane Group in 2003
About this home
Fabulous home in New Neighborhood in Old Davidson, also know as the St. Alban’s community. Plenty of space with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and bonus room! Open concept floorplan with chefs kitchen and great room with access to back deck. Terrific for entertaining! Master ensuite on main floor, with his/her dual vanities, garden tub and separate shower. His/her walk in closets! Additional bedroom and full bath on first floor… offering flexibility as a bedroom, office or playroom. Large laundry room with cabinets on the first level. Upstairs has a spacious bedroom and bonus room along with a full bathroom. Plantation Shutters, blinds and shades on windows, throughout. Oversized, attached, 2 car garage. Professionally landscaped yard with zoysia sod and irrigation system. Very well-maintained home! Don’t miss this opportunity! The St. Alban’s/New Neighborhood in Old Davidson community offers greenspaces, dog park, playgrounds, community garden, neighborhood social gatherings and more! Conroy Avenue is just minutes away from assigned: schools Davidson Elementary, Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College, which is a short 1/2 mile away. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. Old Neighborhood in New Davidson is a walkable mile or a short drive to downtown Davidson, where there is something for everyone!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson Elementary is a short 5 minute drive from this home. Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School are about 3 miles from 254 Conroy Avenue. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson Elementary School (soon to be Davidson K-8, Fall 2020) is the neighborhood school for New Neighborhood in Old Davidson. DES is a highly acclaimed public elementary school that is in the process of expanding to accommodate grades K-8. Davidson Elementary believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson Elementary School at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- Bailey Middle School opened in 2006 and has a record of high student achievement and outstanding programs in art, music and athletics. A well-rounded education is in place with a newly adapted program, “Leader In Me” which is based on Steven Covey’s philosophy from 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Parents and the community offer tremendous volunteer support. Organizations, churches and businesses have partnerships at Bailey Middles School. There are also numerous clubs and athletic teams offered to the student body. There is additional information on Bailey Middle School at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/baileyMS/Pages/AboutOurSchool.aspx.
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just a few minutes drive from New Neighborhood in Old Davidson. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
South End area
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum