- Fabulous home in Summers Walk!
- Move-in ready!
- Open-concept floorplan, perfect space for entertaining family and friends
- Relaxing rocking chair front porch
- Fenced backyard with beautiful landscaping and privacy
- Large kitchen with SS appliances and granite
- Spacious owner’s suite
- 2″ wood blinds throughout the home
- Very well maintained, one owner.
- Two car side load garage
About this home
Lovely home that’s move-in ready! Well-appointed kitchen with tall cabinetry, SS appliances, granite counters. Open floor plan, Well-loved and maintained! This home is truly a must-see! Summers Walk is a terrific neighborhood community with swimming pool (and swim team), “Bark Park,” playground and nature trail. Summers Walk is minutes away from schools Davidson K-8, Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. Helen Benson Boulevard is less than a 15 minute drive (or a bike ride) to downtown Davidson, where there is something for everyone!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson Elementary is roughly 7 miles from this wonderful home. Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School are about 5-5 1/2 miles from Helen Benson Boulevard. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson K-8 is the neighborhood school for Summers Walk. Davidson K-8 is a highly sought after public elementary school and will now accommodate grades K-8! Davidson K-8 believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson K-8 at https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just a few minutes drive from Summers Walk. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at:http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
South End Area
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum