- Terrific home in Summers Walk neighborhood!
- Well-loved and maintained 5 Bedroom, 4 1/2 Bath home!
- Move-in ready!
- Hardwood floors throughout, with tile in full bathrooms
- Open-concept floorplan, perfect space for entertaining family and friends
- Relaxing rocking chair front porch, back patio and deck
- Fully finished, walk-out basement with nearly 1300 square feet of living space
- Multiple rooms in basement can serve many purposes! Home office, TV/lounge area, playroom, exercise studio. Endless options!
- Formal dining room and living room/office space with French doors
- Trey ceilings, crown moulding, wainscoting, heart of pine barn doors!
- Kitchen has SS appliances, island, double ovens, snack bar and breakfast area
- Spacious Great Room with fireplace with cypress wood wall and tile surround
- Large Master bedroom with hardwood floors and walk-in closet
- Home theater (basement) with surround sound
- Adjoining master bath has two vanities, soaking tub, separate shower
- Mudroom/Drop zone conveniently located near garage entrance
- All bedrooms are upstairs. All with ample space
- Upstairs Laundry room with cabinetry, hanging space and counter for folding
- Private backyard backs to the neighborhood nature trail
About this home
Gorgeous home in Summers Walk! Beautifully appointed and move-in ready! Well-appointed kitchen with double ovens, SS appliances, granite counters, island and snack bar! Open floorplan, Great room, fully finished, daylight basement! This home has much to offer! Upgrades and special details abound! Well-loved and maintained! This home is truly a must-see! Summers Walk is a terrific neighborhood community with swimming pool (and swim team), “Bark Park,” playground and nature trail. Summers Walk is minutes away from schools Davidson K-8, Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School. Enjoy A-10 Conference athletic events, guest lectures, performances and more at Davidson College. Davidson has official recognition as a pedestrian friendly and bicycle friendly community. Helen Benson Boulevard is less than a 15 minute drive (or a bike ride) to downtown Davidson, where there is something for everyone!
|Davidson Farmer’s Market
Tour de Food
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bakery
Bookstore, Gift Shops, Clothing and more
Roosevelt Wilson Park
Over 6 miles of Greenways
|Armour Street Theater
Davidson Community Players
Davidson College Arts- Performances and Events
|Concerts on the Green Series
Christmas in Davidson
April is for Arts
Local Schools Near this Home
Davidson Elementary is roughly 7 miles from this wonderful home. Bailey Middle School and William Amos Hough High School are about 5-5 1/2 miles from Helen Benson Boulevard. There are also numerous charter schools and private schools nearby, including: Community School of Davidson, Davidson Green School, Pine Lake Preparatory, Lake Norman Charter School, Langtree Charter Academy, Davidson Day School, Woodlawn School, and Cannon School. There is an International Baccalaureate program close-by that is available for the middle school years (JM Alexander) and high school years (North Mecklenburg High School).
- Davidson K-8 is the neighborhood school for Summers Walk. Davidson K-8 is a highly sought after public elementary school and will now accommodate grades K-8! Davidson K-8 believes in teaching to the whole child and is well-supported by teachers and parents with additional volunteers from the community and Davidson College. They offer many clubs and activities including Tigers on the Prowl, a walking/running school-wide fitness program. The CMS website offers additional information regarding Davidson K-8 at https://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/davidsonES/Pages/Default.aspx
- William Amos Hough High School: Hough High School is just a few minutes drive from Summers Walk. Hough opened its doors in 2010 offering Standard, Honors and Advanced Placement classes. World Languages, Marketing, and music along with a vast array of clubs and athletics so students may explore their interests and passions. Hough High School also hosts the 2nd largest DECA club in North America. More information regarding William Amos Hough High School can be found on the CMS website at:http://schools.cms.k12.nc.us/williamamoshoughHS/Pages/Default.aspx
A Short Commute to Charlotte
Davidson is located in northern Mecklenburg County about 20 miles from the center of Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte, also known as the Queen City, is large enough to enjoy some big city flare yet small enough to sense the right amount of southern hospitality. With award-winning restaurants, fabulous shopping, micro-breweries and a vibrant Arts culture, Charlotte offers something for everyone! In 2018, Yelp ranked Charlotte as the #1 most up and coming city. Come and experience what the buzz is all about!
Local Boutiques, Malls, Outlets and Pop-Up Shops
Farmers Markets and Public Markets
Breweries, Vineyards and Distilleries
South End Area
|Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
Billy Graham Library
Levine Museum of the New South
Wells Fargo History Museum
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Harvey B. Gantt Center
McColl Center for Art and Innovation
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Carolinas Aviation Museum